SPR BLISTERING HOT WINGS CHALLENGE 2016
HOSTED BY: SHAHI PARATHA ROLL RESTAURANT
RELEASE, WAIVER AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the “SPR Blistering Hot Wings Challenge 2016”, hereafter referred to as the “Challenge”, and to benefit from any associated prizes that may be awarded, I hereby agree as follows:
- I hereby declare, promise and represent that I am eighteen (18) years of age or older, in good physical health and have no food allergies or other health or mental conditions that in light of my participation in this “Challenge”, would jeopardize my health and well-being.
- I hereby assume all risks involved by my participation in this “Challenge”.
- I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to hold accountable: Shahi Paratha Roll Restaurant, Bits Pillani College, SPR Blistering Hot Wings Challenge 2016, or any of their owners, management, employees, representatives, promoters, sanctioning organization, other participants, owners and leases of the premises used to conduct the “Challenge”, and each of them, all for the purpose herein referred to as “releasees” from all liability to the undersigned, his/her personal representatives, assignees, heirs, and next of kin for any loss or damage on account of injury to person or property.
- I hereby agree to indemnify, and hold harmless, all parties included in Claue C above, from any loss, liability, or damage due to presence of the undersigned in anyway, which may be brought against them, as a result of my participation in this “Challenge”.
- I grant full permission to Shahi Paratha Roll Restaurant, or any of its affiliates or promoters, to the use my name, image, and video footage of the competition for entertainment and promotional purposes.
- I understand that the spiciness of the wings in this “Challenge” will increase with each advancing level (round), and in no way, should be assumed to stay constant or consistent with prior levels (rounds).
- The undersigned has read and voluntarily signs this release, waiver and indemnity agreement and further agrees no oral representations and inducements apart from the foregoing have been made.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE RELEASE, WAIVER AND INDEMNITY AND AGREE TO ALL CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.
(Signature) (Print Name) (Date)
GENERAL TERMS AND RULES OF THE “CHALLENGE”:
- I understand that the spiciness of the wings will increase with each advancing level (round) of the “Challenge”.
- The “Challenge” is only open to College/University students Eighteen (18) years of age and older, who are in overall good health and condition, and have no food allergies.
- All participants will receive a 20% discount VOUCHER for use at Shahi Paratha Roll Restaurant for dine-in only. The voucher shall be valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue.
- One winner will be announced on each day of the “Challenge”. The winning prize will be a gift VOUCHER worth AED 100 for use at Shahi Paratha Roll Restaurant for dine-in only. The voucher will be valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue. Each winner shall also receive a TROPHY.
- All participants will receive a free T-Shirt.
- Entry Fee is AED 25.
- The entries will be accepted on a first-come basis, and is limited to a maximum of fifteen (15) participants for each day of the “Challenge”.
- The T-Shirt provided must be worn during the “Challenge”.
- Competitors must eat sitting down in there designated areas. Any contestant leaving their designated seating area during the “Challenge” will be disqualified.
- Competitors may not wipe their hands, or touch anything during the “Challenge”.
- If a competitor vomits or regurgitates outside of their mouth at any time during the competition or during the time period the wing count is being tallied, he or she will be disqualified.
- Chicken meat must be eaten directly from the bones. Stripping the bones of meat first will not be allowed.
- The use of utensils is not allowed.
- Competitors must not touch the wing basket or wings in the basket before the “Challenge” begins.
- Competitors must place each and every finished chicken wing bone back in the wing receptacle basket.
- Wings must meet “cleanliness of bone” standard set by the Judge.
- Gloves will be provided.
- The wing in the basket must be fully consumed within the allotted 1 minute to advance to the next round.
- A minimum 1 minute wait time must be observed before eating the next wing.
- A glass of milk and water will placed in front of each contestant. The drink must not be consumed while the contestant is still participating in the “Challenge”.
- If contingencies or disputes arise at the contest/before, during or after, that is not explicitly covered by these official rules, the Judge’s decision will be final.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE GENERAL TERMS AND RULES OF THE CHALLENGE AND AGREE TO ALL CONTAINED HEREIN.
(Signature) (Print Name) (Date)